Saint-Petersburg is the cradle of the Russian Navy
- Sightseeing city tour with photo-stops
- Excursion to the Peter and Paul Fortress, the first boat of Peter the Great.
- Lunch in the Fortress
- «Petrovskaya Akvatoria » – it`s a large scale model of St. Petersburg of 18th century
- Bus tour to Kronstadt – one of St. Petersburg suburbs, a fortified city on the Kotlin island, the
base of the Baltic Military Fleet
- Visit to the St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral of Kronstadt
- Dam – the Saint Petersburg Flood Prevention Facility Complex. Lunch at the Dam
- Boat trip to Kronshtadt Forts
- Excursion to the cruiser Aurora, which participated in the October Revolution and which is one of the few ships of this age in the world that has survived to the present day
- Excursion to the Icebreaker Krasin – the arctic icebreaker of the Russian and Soviet fleets,
moored near the Neva embankment
- Excursion to the Submarine Narodovolets – the legend of the navy.